Zillow Neighborhood Expert

Eloise Morano on Zillow

Sunday, March 30, 2008

If you want this lifestyle, don't be afraid...

Okay, I'm gettin' on my soapbox. Are you ready??

I have a seller client who is going to take his land listing off the market on April Fools' Day because he is convinced that the buyers aren't gonna come. I am trying to tell him that this is exactly when they ARE coming...the start of a beautiful NC spring, when everyone in the world, it seems, wants to make a life here. Yes, the economy has been struggling and people have been holding onto their money...but we are about to break out. I can feel it in my bones.

And of all places to be - the best is right here in NC. We have the growth - lord, do we have the growth - and this is but a hiccup in the grand scale of what NC will become.

You know what people will be saying in just a couple of months, don't you? 'Oh, I wish I had bought a place on the lake when there was plenty of inventory to choose from. If only I'd known then what I know now...'

If only, if only.

It's a cycle. folks; it's always a cycle. That's what makes the world go round. We will come out of it. We are coming out of it. We always come out of it.

The big picture? This is the best buying opportunity in decades in one of the top destination states in this great country of ours. I say: if you possibly can, seize the moment. Go for it, because this is one wonderful place to live.

See you on the lake,
Eloise

No comments: