Zillow Neighborhood Expert

Eloise Morano on Zillow

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 is the Year of the Lake

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
If you haven't already done it - make this the year you enjoy the lake lifestyle. I can point you to homes large and small, on or near the lake. SO... let's get you moved. Check out my listings, to the right. (To see the photos properly, go to my website at www.eloiseisyouragent.com )

If none of these is to your liking, hey - I can easily find more possibilities in your price range than you could shake a wet dog at! We have a wealth of tasty properties - better than anyone has ever seen.

I can set you up on your own lake property search website for free. Just email me and say' Happy New Year, Eloise - find my home!'

See you on the lake,
Eloise
Eloise@LKNrealtygroup.com

No comments: