Zillow Neighborhood Expert

Eloise Morano on Zillow

Friday, March 7, 2008

Great turnout for tour of log homes

I think there is a great untapped desire for living surrounded with real wood. And I think we proved it by the incredible turnout during our log home tour last weekend!

We had a steady stream of visitors for a total of 11 hours over the two days. Those of us working it did not sit down once.

For myself, I took a total of 4 families away from the tour and on a tour of available land right then and there. Several people are thinking about their options now that they know there is still some land left - but folks, it is running out! I can still find you what you need - though if you want on the water, you will need a minimum of 325K for the land. That is the least expensive fine waterfront lot that we know about currently, and it is gorgeous.

Ask me about land - and have a wonderful day,
Eloise

No comments: